Well, its been three months since my last post. And there is good reason, I promise. We moved from Hope Landing and bought a house that needed some remodeling. So, we've been living w/ Mark's parents for the last 2 1/2 months and they have dial-up. Not the best way to upload photos. So, I'll start w/ a few of the boys together. You'll notice the date on the photos
Getting ready for bed!
Charlie's hair grew straight up! We thought it might be curly, but as it is growing longer, it is starting to lay down and stay straight. I'll post another picture later to show you.
Jack loves to hold his brother or sit next to him.
In August, we visited family for a weekend and had a great time! Here is Jack and his cousin hanging on to their cars.
I coaxed them into this hug for a picture! Precious!
Another adorable nephew!
Charlie in the exersaucer. This is his smile - he is such a happy baby, even when he wakes up hungry in the middle of the night.
Mark rocked himself and Charlie to sleep.
Such a handsome boy!
Another picture of his great smile!
Fun times!
Well, Charlie finally turned over at 5 1/2 months. He has his own time schedule! I'm not sure how he did this, as I walked out of the room for a moment, but somehow when he rolled over, he ended up half way under this chair. He also has started babbling "dadadadada" a week or two ago and Jack walks around imitating him. Its funny when either one of them do it!
2 comments:
your boys are soooo handsome! charlie is totally a witherspoon with a tad bit of day in there too. your boys are goint to be the thang one day!! :) sammuel is pretty darn cute too! i love the house. can't wait to see it finished. i love the gray paint in that one room!
Glad to hear from you guys-the house looks great, and the boys are precious!! You guys gonna have any more?
Post a Comment