We have done a lot of work and I have a few before and after photos. This is Jack's room before.

And after.


Charlie's room. Sorry, no before picture, but it was dark paneling.

Living room before.

And after. Notice the new windows Mark and his dad installed. You can see through the doorway of this first pic the bathroom that is still under construction.


So, we moved in a week ago, but we still have a lot of work to do. Our goal is to be finished before Christmas. Of course the sooner the better, but we have to be done by Jan to refinance.
2 comments:
I'm so excited to "have you back"!!! I was about to write Mark on facebook and ask where in the world you guys have been! Okay, Charlie is SOO cute. I love it, cause his size reminds me of our little Sullivan! Jack and Oliver are these skinny kids, and then we have these chunky (love it) second boys! Don't you just kiss his cheeks all the time? I'm so glad to see some updated pictures of him. He really is a beautiful baby. And I love your house! You guys have done a great job with it! When we all come down for Thanksgiving, maybe we can come see it! That is if you will be there. Are you loving having 2 boys? We're just getting started, and I can tell that it's going to be so much fun. Hope you are doing well!
Love, Joy
Love the house Laura. Ya'll did great. Joey and I have done alot of work on our new so I know it can get tiresome. It looks beautiful though.
Post a Comment