Here are more pictures of our precious boys. Charlie is really growing and I think Jack is going through a growth spurt as well. Or maybe he just seems bigger since we have a tiny baby around. As you can see, Charlie's hair is strawberry blonde at this point and it looks like his eyes may turn out to be blue or green. But they could still turn brown.

Here is Charlie grinning as he falls asleep. It is the cutest thing!

Like father, like son.

The Day men

Jack was eating this banana at supper tonight, and I said "say 'Cheese' for the camera" and he proceeded to do so. He is so funny!

Kim, the horse trainer here, and Jack playing with bubbles. She was making some huge bubbles!

The Little People posing for Jack as he practices his photography. (I was holding the camera while he took the pic.)

Jack playing with his beloved dump truck. All in a day's work!

2 comments:
I probably won't be able to come visit this week, after all.
We've been sick again!! ACK!
Don't wanna expose your little one to yucky germs. :(
I can't wait to see him, though... *sigh*
we're coming to your stompin' grounds this weekend... Seth will text or call Mark to see if we can come by sometime!
Post a Comment