We are so excited to announce the arrival of our second son, Charlie. Here is our first family picture taken at the hospital on Charlie's birthday. He weighed 7 lbs. 13 oz and was 20 1/2 in long. He was born at 9:05 am. Contractions started Tues night about 10:30pm and we started timing them around 12:30am and they were about 7 min apart and 30 sec. in duration. After laboring at home all night, we headed to the hospital at 7am. He was born just 2 hrs. later. I was able to get an epidural but I gave birth before it was able to take effect. So if you want to know what natural childbirth is like, I can tell you all about it :).
Friday, April 11, 2008
Charlie's Arrival
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Laura, he is so beautiful!! I can't wait to see more pisc!! I love it that Jack is so excited to have a brother. You looked beautiful too!
What a great looking family! We're so happy for you guys. Congratulations!
Amanda Bush
Post a Comment