Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Charles Edward Day (Charlie)

This is Charlie
Laura and Charlie
Jack loves Charlie

He always wants to hold Charlie


Grandma Day holding Jack and Charlie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark the Father of two??? This is crazy...I wish we could just come right over to meat him, but I don't think we are going to make the 14 hour trek.

This is so exciting!!!

Paul

Joy said...

Congratulations!!!!! Charlie looks wonderful, and Jack is so cute with him! Can't wait to hear details. Great job, Laura!! We love you guys.

The Primms

leah said...

YAY!!! Congrats!! He is such a cutie!! Glad everyone is doing good. Hope to see you very soon!!

the copelands said...

He's great!!! Congratulations you guys! We love you and can't wait to meet little Charlie!

Adam and Kimberly

Sarah. said...

Congratulations on your little cutie! How sweet that Jack loves his little bro!

Oooh, I hope we can meet him while we are in Eldo this weekend! You guys got plans ;)?

Peach said...

Thanks for calling me! :P
Congratulations!!