Friday, October 15, 2010

4 Months Later...




Life with 3 little boys is very busy! There is always a tear or bottom to wipe! :) But with Andrew being 4.5 months old, we are settling into a routine. Recently, Mark's brother and wife went on a trip and their little boy stayed with Mark's parents for several days. It was a blast to spend time with him everyday he was here! Here they are in our backyard playing in the sandbox.

Cousins!


Charlie and Andrew. The older two boys are really fond of Andrew. After Andrew started belly laughing, those two will do anything to make him chuckle.



Jack likes to dress like his daddy. Here they are ready to go to church.


Once again, "I want to dress like Daddy!".


Charlie and I are the juice drinkers in our house. We love homemade carrot and apple juice! If only I could get him to eat carrots. :)



Sweet Andrew, weighing in at around 20 lbs, looks more like a 10 month old.



He is such a happy child! Well, as long as he is fed and well rested. Don't keep him up past his bedtime!


Bedtime routine


No comments: