Jack and Charlie have started to play together really well. Sometimes it makes me nervous b/c they can be so rough, but they love it. Boys! One thing they love to do is play in this tunnel. They'll chase each other and Jack will throw things in the tunnel for Charlie to go after or while he is in there. Here is a pic of Charlie during this playtime. Do you think he is having fun? Notice the 5th tooth coming in on the bottom.
Charlie chasing Jack
3 comments:
It's okay to boast--your kids are cute:) I love the look of determination on Jack's face when he's pulling Charlie out of the tunnel. So cute!
Brothers are so much fun!! Those boys are adorable. Love the pics!
Super-duper cute boys you have! :) Gotta LOVE those big eyes. Beautiful!! I can't wait until Sullivan is big enough (and mobile enough) to play with Oliver - they will love it! (But for now I am ENJOYING cuddling my sweet angel baby!)
Post a Comment