Friday, March 21, 2008

Doggy days


Isn't this a great picture! It was taken several weeks ago at Mark's parents'. Grandpa was taking Jack for a ride on the golf cart and Sam, the next door neighbor's sweet dog, insisted on tagging along. He is a rather large dog, but the neatest thing is that when he approaches Jack, he gets really low to the ground. I'm not a dog expert, so I don't know what that means in doggy language. But Jack always wants to see Sam when they go outside at the gramps.
In other baby news, there is no news. We're still waiting for Charlie to turn. Mark, Jack and I went swimming this afternoon and since the pool was so busy (school was out for Good Friday) and no one would notice, I did a few head stands in the pool to try to encourage Charlie to get moving. I'll do almost anything! Getting in and out of the pool, I get some stares. I don't actually have a maternity swim suit, its just a one piece that stretches really well, so I probably look a little funny. That suit will never be the same!

2 comments:

Joy said...

I want a picture of you in that stretchy suimsuit!! ;)

Day Family said...

Forget it!