Saturday, March 15, 2008

Baby Update

Well, Charlie is trying to be different from Jack already by making a different entrance into this world. As of today (36 wks), he is breech (bottom down, instead of head down). My doctor suspected this by palpation, and confirmed it with a quick ultrasound. Usually the baby has settled into a head down position by 36 wks. Although, they have been known to turn at the last minute. Yet, 3-4 % (according to What to Expect When You're Expecting) are breech at full term. So, if little Charlie doesn't make that turn, looks like a c-section. I'll keep you updated with the latest news.

2 comments:

leah said...

I cant believe you are already 36 weeks along!! That is CRAZY!!!!

Anonymous said...

http://spinningbabies.com/

I used this website to help me map out Tucker's positions so I'd know if he was head down or not.
They also have tips for turning a breech baby. :)
Definitely look into their method using the Rebozo... or similar cloth.