This is baby boy #2 (we haven't decided on a name just yet). The ultrasound was taken at 21 wks and I am now 27 wks along, putting the due date at April 10. Jack and this little one will be about 21 months apart. I don't think Jack realizes whats about to take place, but he does enjoy pushing in my now outie (sp??) belly button. But I think after he gets over the fact that he has to share the attention, he'll be a great big brother. And for some unknown reason, Jack refers to all babies as "mama." So as we are shopping in Wal-Mart and he spots a baby, he points and says "mama". "Baby" hasn't entered his vocab yet. For those wondering what is in his vocabualary, he says "duck", "bath", "ruff" for dog, "moo" for cow,"ball", of course "mama" and "dada" and a few more, but thats all I can think of at the moment. However, he is picking up on baby signs very quickly now. So we are daily working on new words. Currently he knows horse, frog, fish, airplane, all done, hat. Oh, I almost forgot, his new most favorite word is "NO." Which explains what our days are like - haha.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
The Growing Family
This is baby boy #2 (we haven't decided on a name just yet). The ultrasound was taken at 21 wks and I am now 27 wks along, putting the due date at April 10. Jack and this little one will be about 21 months apart. I don't think Jack realizes whats about to take place, but he does enjoy pushing in my now outie (sp??) belly button. But I think after he gets over the fact that he has to share the attention, he'll be a great big brother. And for some unknown reason, Jack refers to all babies as "mama." So as we are shopping in Wal-Mart and he spots a baby, he points and says "mama". "Baby" hasn't entered his vocab yet. For those wondering what is in his vocabualary, he says "duck", "bath", "ruff" for dog, "moo" for cow,"ball", of course "mama" and "dada" and a few more, but thats all I can think of at the moment. However, he is picking up on baby signs very quickly now. So we are daily working on new words. Currently he knows horse, frog, fish, airplane, all done, hat. Oh, I almost forgot, his new most favorite word is "NO." Which explains what our days are like - haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks for sending the blog link! I'm not sure if you know, but we are having a baby boy too (Nathan Samuel) in March :) Glad to hear things are going well....Becca
Oliver's favorite word is "no" too!! I COMPLETELY understand what your days are like :)
May I make a suggestion on a name?
I think the name "Ryan" is both manly and sensitive.
I believe a wonderful bible name like.... DAVID would be appropriate. Of course, you could also follow in the Kennedy tradition and name him Bobby.... who followed Jack.
hmmm... i like the name charlie. :) i also love that you have joined the blogging world!! i'm thinking of joining myself. i haven't decided if i am cool enough yet. so if i do get a blog, you will know that i think i am cool. :) another blog that i go to often is laurenandjack.wordpress.com it's awesome. love you!
Post a Comment