Friday, January 18, 2008

The Latest Travels

Well, we've been on the road the last two weekends and have a few photos to share. If some of the pics look familiar, its b/c they are borrowed. Thanks Ryan, Amanda ,and Angie!





Daniel and Laura's Wedding


It was great to see friends and be there for Daniel's big day!




The Bride and Groom's first dance as Mr and Mrs Bramlett.

Two prego ladies - Kim and myself

So good to see college friends - Angie and Amanda






I was tickling him in this pic to make him smile. And the wett spot on his shirt is drool, I think :).



Mark and Jack enjoying the reception. Well, at least it looks like Mark is!


And you may be wondering about a family picture of us all dressed up, but carrying around 23 lbs of an 18 mo old and 10 extra pregnancy lbs. was all I could handle. The camera stayed in the car.

Visit to My Parents








Jack opening Christmas gifts.









Jack and his Great-Granddad










Back at home playing w/ his new favorite toy - wooden blocks! Thanks Mom and Dad! And thanks David and Chrisana for the car!









Not only does he love the blocks, he likes the box as well. Notice the big smile, I'm teaching him to say "cheese" for the camera. Also notice dad in the background taking a siesta.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have got to get Sophia some blocks like those! Those are SWEET!

Joy said...

Jack,

I like your moose outfit - I have one JUST like it!!

Love, Oliver

Anonymous said...

jack looks just like your bro paul in the pic with his great grandad!! i mean, just like him. :)