Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Beginning



(Jack and mac and cheese)


Well, I'm beginning a blog to share with those interested in keeping up with our lives here in El Dorado. With family and friends scattered all over the world, this is a good way to keep in touch. I don't have time to write much, but I wanted to post a few fun pictures to start.




Witherspoon Family minus Paul at Thanksgiving
In case you are wondering, this pic is actually the day after in front of El Inca, one of the two restaurants in Linden.




Jack was "helping" me fold laundry and thought his daddy's underpants made a good hat then scarf.

3 comments:

Ryan Bush said...

I'm leaving the VERY FIRST comment on your blog! Yes! WooHoo!

Also, could I get one of those underwearscarfs?

Ryan
http://familybush.com

Joy said...

Yay for blogging! I'm so excited you have started one; you are now on my favorites and will be checked regularly :) It was so great to see you guys and catch up a little at Christmas!!

Love, Joy

leah said...

Im so excited youre blogging!! It is added to my favorites list and will be one more (cute) distraction to add to my day :)