What a wonderful day it has been celebrating the birth of our second son! We started the morning with his requested pancakes and he opened his first gift. Thank you Granddad and Grandmother!
Then that afternoon we opened presents at Mark's parents' house. Charlie requested Jack's help here.
A pirate ship!
I had to show you a picture of sweet Andrew in all the action. And it was a good shot of my new hairdo for those who are wanting to see it.
More presents. Thanks Aunt Connie and Uncle Jo!
Have I mentioned how much he enjoys puzzles?!
The finished product with help from Grandpa.
Charlie's new art station. So fun!
This is my favorite picture of the day! Jack and Charlie busy painting, Mark laughing loudly in the background (can you hear him?), and Andrew trying to crawl. This is my life and I thank God for them!
Good thing! Because in the wee hours of the morning, 2:30am to be exact, I heard the crash of cannon balls and treasure coins falling to the floor. A high wind came through the kitchen and caused a terrible shipwreck. The boat split in two! Argh!

Mark and I did our best to hold the boat together for our birthday boy.
With Mark still holding the ship together, Charlie blew out his three candles. He said that was his favorite part of the day!
And so the day ended with chocolate cake and ice cream. What a blessed day it was!
1 comment:
love the new look of the blog!! super cute! happy birthday charlie!
Post a Comment