Monday, February 14, 2011

Random shots

Andrew is doing so well at sitting up, he has started taking a real bath without the baby tub. He loves bathtime! And without clothes you can see how fat this 8 month old really is! I don't think he'll ever roll from his back to his stomach :).
This was not the recent snow we had, I'll post that another time. But this is when we got sleet that looked like snow. The boys were so disappointed that they couldn't build a snowman or make snowballs to throw at Mark. Mark built a fire so their hands wouldn't freeze. Anyone know where to buy waterproof little boy gloves in the south?
This is our wonderful climate! One day sleet and a few days later, sunshine and short sleeves.
Sweet Andrew! Yes, that is a price tag on his hat. I couldn't take it off until I was sure at least one of my sons would wear this hat! And Andrew did, so it'll stay. I actually bought it for Charlie, but he wouldn't wear it. Its a little crazy, but Charlie and Andrew have the same head size. And actually, Andrew's waist is bigger than Charlie's. Amazing how they are all so different!

No comments: