Friday, February 19, 2010

Cooking Waffles

This is Mark, (mark day, Luara's husband) I am taking over, everyone has been waiting too long for information about our family. This is Laura and Charlie making waffles one morning. Notice how Laura is standing with Charlie as he mixes. And also notice the container of buttermilk directly behind the white mixing bowl.

Laura has walked away, and the buttermilk container is still there and Charlie is planning his next move.

The buttermilk is still there and he is thinking, "Just keep backing up mommy"


Now notice that the buttermilk is gone and now it is all over the counter. Charlie decides to add the 2 cups of buttermilk by himself. It was the hit and miss technique.


I should be a photographer for a survival show. I never stopped taking pictures, I am in the moment. (I should be helping Laura clean up, but I am professional and nothing distracts me from the task at hand)
All Laura is saying now is, "I can't believe I walked away, what was I thinking"





No comments: