Tuesday, February 26, 2008

33 wks

For all those living outside El Dorado, you can finally see me pregnant. This is Charlie in utero. Yes, we have decided on a name. I have about 6 1/2 wks until the due date (April 10), but only the Lord knows when he will be born. Since Jack was born past the due date, I'm not counting down the days like I did with him. But it seems like this pregnancy has gone so quickly, probably b/c Jack keeps me so busy. I am very thankful to be healthy and just pray for a healthy baby boy. It would be great if he were smaller than Jack (9lbs. 5 oz), but they say each baby usually gets bigger. AHHH! Can you imagine if Charlie were bigger?!
Charlie's room is just about ready. I'm still working on curtains and want to buy a little chair to rock and nurse in. As soon as I get it finished, I'll post some pics. We thought about Jack and Charlie sharing a room, but decided to wait until Charlie is sleeping through the night and they were on a more similair nap schedule. Its best for everyone if Jack gets a good night's rest!!

6 comments:

Joy said...

You're so cute! And we LOVE the name Charlie!! Jack and Charlie - too cute. I hope you have a great last 6 weeks with just the 3 of you and that you feel good. Thanks for posting this pic!
Love, Joy

Anonymous said...

You're HUGE!

Day Family said...

Thanks, Ryan! I appreciate the encouragment. :)

Sarah. said...

Ditto Joy on the cuteness! I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left! Wow, time does fly, doesn't it? Good luck in the final stretch! We can't wait to see little Charlie..

Anonymous said...

Laura, you look so beautiful!! Really beautiful!! Can't wait to meet Charlie! Love you

Unknown said...

Awesome you look grand !